DISC Report Only
DISC® Profiles: Deepen your understanding of yourself and others
Level: All levels
Commitment: complete the DISC assessment and receive the report via email
Cost: $110 per person including GST
Please note our holiday break will be from 20 December 2021 – 28 January 2022.
DISC® is a personal assessment tool which helps to build stronger, more effective working relationships. Used by more than one million people every year, DISC Assessments help improve teamwork, communication and productivity in the workplace. DISC profiles support individuals and teams to:
- Provide a common language so people can better understand the communication needs they have, and those of people they interact with.
- Reduce conflict and improve working relationships
- Identify what motivates or stresses you and how to solve problems
- Improve communication and understanding between team members
- Turn conflict into a positive, productive exercise that supports teams to move forward boldly
- Adapt to different communication styles and needs of the team
- Level the playing field in training situations to give people the non-judgemental information they need to train more effectively.
What does DISC® mean?
DISC Assessments are extensively researched and time-tested. DISC is an acronym that stands for the four main personality profiles described in the DISC model: (D)ominance, (I)nfluence, (S)teadiness and (C)onscientiousness.
People with D personalities tend to be confident and place an emphasis on accomplishing bottom-line results.
People with I personalities tend to be more open and place an emphasis on relationships and influencing or persuading others.
People with S personalities tend to be dependable and place the emphasis on cooperation and sincerity.
People with C personalities tend to place the emphasis on quality, accuracy, expertise, and competency.
When do people use DISC?
To work effectively, employees and managers must make quick decisions about projects, personnel and deliverables. Workplace assessments support organisations and companies to make the best hiring decisions and develop their talent. DISC Assessments have been used as powerful HR tools to assist on-boarding, team building and ongoing development conversations. In our experience, DISC profiling provides a cost effective way to understand the interpersonal dynamics of your current or future staff members, and managers can use the tool to create the right support and ideal working environments for that person. Karabena Coaching has delivered DISC assessments for organisations:
- At strategic planning meetings – as a different way of introducing communication styles, patterns and trends
- At the point of recruitment – people who are applying for jobs have been offered a DISC assessment to ensure the organisation can accommodate their potential for success in organisations and in executive teams.
- In the resolution of conflict – as most workplace incidents are based on ineffective communication, the DISC Assessment can provide insights to employee decision-making styles, communication styles and general behaviour responses toward work.
- In growing organisations – the information in the personality profile is instrumental in placing people in the right roles that suit their behavioural strengths.